Coconut pecan chocolate peanut butter fudge
Never miss a recipe Sign up today to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
We will never sell or distribute your email to anyone else.
You will Need:
1 1/2 Stick Butter
1 15 oz bag Nestle Chocolate chips
1 10 oz bag Reese's peanut butter chips
1 Cup Peanut Butter (I used Natures Great Valley)
1/2 Cup chopped pecans (or use your processor to blend into small pieces like I have.
1/2 cup Shredded Coconut (optional)
This fudge is so good, you won't be able to stop eating it. It taste just like reeses peanut butter cups. You can add the coconut, or leave it out and it is just as good. If your husband is a chocolate fanatic like mine. (or you are) this is a must try recipe. Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge, creamy, yet forms a solid fudge, this melt in your mouth homemade fudge is the best and there's no condensed milk added. So simple to make~
1. Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper
2.Melt Butter on the stovetop
3. Add Chocolate chips and Peanut butter chips (Turn Heat to medium low) you do not want this to boil only melt.
4. Add Peanut Butter (use a peanut butter that has very little oil)
5. Stir to combine, you want to keep your heat on medium low. (no boiling)
6. Pour melted chocolate and peanut butter into lined pan
7. Add Chopped (or use your processor to chop into fine pieces) Sprinkle them on top.
8. Added shredded coconut to top (sprinkle)
9. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, (or over night)
Keywords- peanut butter,peanut butter fudge,how to,peanut butter fudge recipe,easy recipes,peanut butter fudge tasty,Christmas fudge,fudge,chocolate peanut butter fudge,fudge recipe,holiday candy,holiday fudge,holiday fudge recipe,recipes,dessert recipes,chocolate,coconut pecan chocolate peanut butter fudge,coconut fudge,chocolate peanut butter fudge condensed milk,easy chocolate peanut butter fudge,peanut butter chocolate fudge tasty,no bake fudge