Copycat KFC Gravy
Never miss a recipe Sign up today to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
We will never sell or distribute your email to anyone else.
You Will Need
5 TBS Oil
10 Tbs Flour (divided)
1 box chicken Broth
2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
1/4 tsp Pepper
This gravy is over the top good, doesn't everyone love Kfc Gravy? I have been making this since my kids were little. They loved it and still request it when they come home. (They are grown now.) and my husband seriously could eat this as a soup if I'd let him. It is a little time consuming, but well. This gravy is over the top good. It is a little time consuming, but well worth the effort. This recipe can easily be doubled if feeding a large crowd and you will get great reviews. Try it over our basic mashed potatoes with sour cream and butter. You will fall in love.
1. Add oil to your instant pot , or to a sauce pan.
2. Add half of the flour and whisk extremely well (making a paste)
3. Whisk until a dark brown (your making the roue) it almost smells like popcorn when it's done. (about 20 minutes)
4. Add bouillon cubes and continue to whisk crush them as they get softer.
5. Add remaining flour and whisk (you will have tiny beads of flour but that is okay it will whisk out when you add your chicken broth.
6. Add Pepper
7. Whisk until desired thickness
Keywords- Instant Pot,instant pot gravy,instant pot recipes,copycat kfc gravy,kfc gravy,mashed potatoes,gravy,creamy gravy,KFC’s Gravy recipe,chicken,chicken stock,chicken gravy,thick gravy,homemade gravy,home made gravy,instant pot copycat kfc gravy