Chinese Pork Fried Rice
I love fried rice, I love Chinese food period. and where we live its pretty damn good. This rice beats even it. When it was done I ate 2 huge bowls. Yep it's that good! The instant pot makes it fast and easy as well. The ingredients are easy and most have them at home already. Enjoy this fast, easy Instant Pot Pork Fried Rice. This can also be done on the stove top as well and makes GREAT oamc meals. Easy to freeze, reheat and enjoy anytime you want it.
Start out by cutting Carrots (I used match stick carrots and cut small) and pork very small. Add corn starch to cut pork and mix well.
Add pork to instant pot and brown, when half way, add diced onions.
Add Chicken Bone Broth, Carrots, and Rice (I used Jasmine) garlic power, soy sauce
When Rice is finished cooking add peas and eggs and mix well
Note: I scrambled my eggs on the stove top while my rice was cooking.
You Will Need
2 1/2 Cups Bone Broth
2 TBS Olive Oil
2 TBS Corn Starch
2 Cups Jasmine Rice (rinsed till Clear)
1 Large Onion
1 pound pork tenderloin diced small
1 TBS Soy Sauce
1/2 cup canned peas (or steamed frozen)
1/2 Cup Match Stick Carrots (diced small)
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Pepper
2 tsp Salt
2 Large Eggs (scrambled)
Subscribe to be entered into our instant pot give away! We are giving away a 3 qt, 6 qt or 8 qt,
1. Start by dicing pork and mixing with corn starch in a bowl
2. Cut match stick Carrots small. (into bite size pieces)
3. Dice Large Onion
4. Turn your saute on, and add olive oil and pork. When half way done, add onion.
5. Add soy sauce, carrots, rice, and bone broth. Mix well
6. Place your lid on, press manual 3 min high pressure, when done, wait 10 min then instant release. (while rice cooks scramble eggs on stove top)
7. Remove lid and add peas, scrambled eggs, salt and pepper Mix well.
Note: This rice is amazing, better then Chinese take out, but as with all rice, you will have some that sticks to the bottom. It's not your fault and it's nothing you are doing wrong. It does it on the rice function too.