Super Easy Cheesy Italian Bread Sticks
You Will Need
12 pack 3 cheese breadsticks
(Walmart) I used 4
2 TBS Italian Bottled Dressing
1/2 cup Shredded cheese (fiesta)
These super easy cheesy Italian breadsticks are so good for being, did I say easy? They are crisp and so good. Who doesn't love breadsticks with lots of cheese? Perfect when you are making spaghetti or goulash and you just want a simple recipe that will wow everyone that's fast and easy. You can do this with a lot of different breads (not just bread sticks.) Use our garlic butter to dip bread sticks into YUM! Who needs takeout!~ Great as an appetizer or for pizza night!
What can you serve with Cheesy Breadsticks?
1. Cut a small piece of aluminum foil (enough to hold your bread sticks
2. Add your Italian Bottled Dressing to a small bowl
3. Use a bbq basting brush to cover all sides of the top of your bread.
4. Cover top with Shredded Cheese
5. Bake for 11 min (or until cheese melts)
Note: I broiled mine for 2 min, if you don't want it crispy (don't broil the top)
Keywords- breadsticks, cheesy breadsticks, Italian breadsticks, garlic butter, super easy, easy, How do you make cheesy breadsticks, quick breadsticks, basic breadsticks,