Buffalo Chicken Dip
This buffalo Chicken Dip is amazing, I went to a pot luck meeting, and this was one of the side dishes, I immediately knew I had to duplicate it. It was so good! I bought some Garlic Butter Ritz Crackers and was in heaven. It doesn't take long to make and is great for tail gating parties, pot lucks, the Super Bowl or just as a dip.
How can you make Buffalo Chicken dip more spicy?
Hot Green Chili's
You Will Need:
6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
4 tsp Garlic Powder (Divided)
4 tsp Onion Powder (Divided)
1/8 Pepper (Divided)
1 tsp Salt (or to taste)
2 Cups Water
1 Cup Sour Cream
3 Cups Cheddar Cheese
1/3 Cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
1 Cup Ranch Dressing
1 8oz Package Cream Cheese
Subscribe to be entered into our instant pot give away! We are giving away a 3 qt, 6 qt or 8 qt,
1. Lay out Chicken Thighs Spice both sides (dividing all spices half per side)
2. Place Trivet into your instant pot
3. Place another metal basket on top of your trivet.
4. Pour water into your instant pot
5. Layer Chicken in basket
6. Place your lid on and your valve on Sealing. Set timer for 45 minutes
7. When timer goes off, move value to instant release.
8. Place chicken into a mixing bowl with the rest of your ingredients and half of your cheese
9. Mix with a mixer on low speed until chicken is bite sized pieces.
10. Pour into a 2 quart Casserole Dish and cover with remaining cheese.
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Chicken and Dumplings | Incredible Chicken Parmesan | Italian Shredded Chicken | Chicken, Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms | Creamy Chicken Bake | Garlic Honey Chicken | How to cook your chicken breast in the Instant Pot | Hickory, Honey Chicken Wings | Ranch BBQ Chicken Wings |